I love taking personality quizzes on the internet. I know I should probably be doing other things like reading about entropy and stuff but I can't help skew test answers to get the outcomes I desire the most. The other day, I was clicking here and there on the internet and I found a quiz for one of the greatest shows ever.
Which show am I talking about? Well it's one that even MGG adores:
The Golden Girls - Where my girls at?
Golden Girls is a classic. If you have never seen this show, sucks to be you because you are missing out on some feisty females in their goledn years being hella catty and SNGAF. Allow me to introduce you to the ladies that I thought I was going to turn into when I was a little boy:
Rose Nylund (Betty White IRL):
Rose is the embodiment of the phrase "the lights are on but nobody's home." She always has stories about growing up on her native St. Olaf and her vocabulary is full of magical words that I am not sure are real. I wish I had her outlook but I have hated everything even when this show was on the air back in the 80s.
Rose might be your spirit animal if:
- You look upon the world with childlike wonder
- You're enjoy a good herring pie
- You begin a story with "Back in St. Olaf"
- You aren't afraid to ask the dumb questions
Blanche Devereaux (Rue McClanahan)
Blanche is a little too much but in a good way - a good, sexy kind of way. This southern belle is notorious for letting no man escape her clutches. She is not afraid to use her feminine wiles to better suit her.
Blanche might be your spirit animal if:
- You are not afraid to go after what you want
- You are never alone on a Saturday night
- Your body is no longer a myster to you or anyone around you
- You accessorize a fabulous dress with a stiff drink
Dorothy Zbornak (Bea Arthur IRL):
Dorothy is my inner stone butch. She is, IMO, the leader of the pack. She can be tough but she loves all the gals in the house. She's also the daughter of Sophia.
Dorothy might be your spirit animal if:
- Your lonliness has been channeled into vicious remarks to belittle people you love
- You're the one that's called to kill rodents and insects in your house
- You've told someone to "go hug a landmine"
- You're in your golden years and you live with your mother
Sophia Petrillo (Estelle Getty)
According to that test that I was talking about earlier, if I were a Golden Girl, I would Sophia. I am not even mad.
Sophia might be your spirit animal if, well, just read the above. Sophia is the best. Let me show you her legendary-ness:
Ah the wisdom of the ages.
Did anyone besides me watch this show? Do we know if it's streaming on Netflix? Someone Google that for me. Happy Throwback Thursday (if that's a thing)!